MailCleaner is based on a group of sophisticated filtering technologies that work in parallel. Users maintain total control over quarantine behavior: With a simple click, a user can delete or release any message retained by the filter. Installation requires absolutely no modification to your existing IT infrastructure.
- Anti-spam MailCleaner implements a number of complementary techniques to detect spam. By combining artificial intelligence algorithms and frequent updates, MailCleaner constantly adapts to identify the ever-changing techniques of spammers.
- Anti-virus MailCleaner filters all incoming messages for viruses, worms, and suspicious attachments with potentially dangerous contents.
- Newsletter Detection: MailCleaner recognize and classify Newsletters. The user will receive only the newsletters he wants to receive and all others will remain in quarantine.
- Web-based User Interface MailCleaner offers each user a simple way to review quarantine lists, change preferences, and consolidate reports for users who have more than one e-mail address.
- Web-based Administrator Interface The administrator keeps control of all system settings. Detailed traffic and filtering reports give the administrator a clear vision of network and mail activity.
- Removes more than 99.9% of incoming viruses.
- Guarantees rate of spam detection.
- Detects potentially dangerous content.
- Combines multiple technologies to adapt to spammers’ strategies.
- Validates recipient address (Callout).
- Newsletters detection module.
- Greylisting, SMTP temporary refused
- Implements spammer blacklists such as SIP, Spamhaus, Spamcop.net, etc.
- Verifies the identity of sending mail servers.
- Allows customized syntax lists based on language and/or user.
- Implements heuristic techniques including Bayesian filters.
- Includes ClamAV antivirus with frequent automatique updates.
- Intercepts and scans mail attachments in real time.
- Image analysis (OCR)
- rejecting bad SPF
- BATV, DKIM signing/verifying
- full DMARC support
- RESTFull and SOAP API for external domains management
- Legitimate messages are forwarded to the mail server. Infected messages are cleaned and dangerous content placed in quarantine.
- User authentication is tailored to your existing infrastructure (AD, LDAP, IMAP, POP, Radius, MySQL, etc.)
- Offers users the possibility to configure their own preferences: language, action to take on detected spam, report frequency, alias address bundling.
- Each user can forward errors to correct filtering criteria.
- Allows to choose the best spam handling strategy: Quarantine, delete, or tag.
- Constantly checks for virus/spam filtering rule updates from our analysis center.
- Allows for multiple domains, multiple user levels, multiple administrators, and multiple languages.
- Can be installed in parallel for large volumes.
- Pentium processor or greater (min 2 core)
- Memory: 2GB minimum.
- Disk space: 60 GB.
- 100Mbit network infrastructure or better (if using MailCleaner Enterprise).
Tested on most current hardware suppliers:
- Intel SR series machines
- HP Proliant machines
- Intel-based PCs.