More than 21 years of experience at your service.
- Fastnet Sàrl was founded in early 1995 by three EPFL engineers. Its goal was to offer Internet-related services as well as some telecommunications services in general.
- Fastnet SA was created on July 11, 1996, effectively taking over the activities of Fastnet Sàrl. It was capped by investments made by companies such as Telecom Systems and MEM SA, as well as many private investors.
- The group Ringier acquired Fastnet SA on June 7, 2000.
- The first commercial version of MailCleaner Enterprise was launched in October, 2002.
- On June 19, 2003, Fastnet SA left the Ringier group (MBO) and became independent once again. Its presence on the market is fortified every day–in the context of a recession–in particular by a strategy of acquisition of competitors with difficulties.
- On July 23, 2003, Fastnet SA announced that it had acquired HostNet, the Lausanne-based Internet host provider. “HostNet Sàrl, true to its principles and fundamental values–which are based on quality of work and total respect for the client–decided to cede its hosting, support and development services to Fastnet SA because HostNet’s managers found that our company corresponded the most to these values.” (Press release extract, July 23, 2003)
- The MailCleaner OpenSource Edition was launched in October, 2006.
- The New version 3 of MailCleaner Enterprise was launched in September, 2008.
- On november 1, 2008, Fastnet acquired operations of the company Goelaan. It is reinforcing its team and range of products with new services in IP telephony and Linux.