If your MailCleaner is a licensed version and you need technical support, please follow these steps:
- Before contacting technical support, please make sure that your problem is not addressed in the user manual or in the FAQ or in the knowledgebase.
- First, contact the reseller who installed your MailCleaner.
- If the problem is beyond the scope of your reseller’s MailCleaner Support certification level, the issue will be transferred to the MailCleaner Support Center. We will either work with your reseller or take ownership of your issue and contact you directly.
- If you feel that you cannot reach a solution with your reseller, feel free to open a support ticket with your clientID
or by telephone :
- Premium support only and only after creating a support ticket.
- US/CANADA: +1 718 374 5450 (2:00-6:00 / 8:00-12:00, EST)
- Europe: +41 21 695 2020 (8h-12h / 14h-17h, GMT +1)
and we will do our best to assist you.
- In most cases, if the MailCleaner Support Center intervenes, opening the necessary ports on your firewall to allow us remote access to your MailCleaner will expediate resolution of your issue (Premium support only).
If your MailCleaner is an Open Source, unlicensed version, and you need assistance, we recommend that you do the following:
- Consult our WIKI, Forum and mailing lists to find a response to your issue. Never use these informations for a Licensed version of MailCleaner.
We are not providing paid support for the Community Edition anymore